Saturday, January 06, 2007

Long time

It's been a long time since I posted. I had a rough fall. I didn't read a whole lot and what I did read was mostly a bunch of crap to keep me occupied without making me think too much. I didn't read either of the last 2 book club books, Marley and Me or a book by Anita Shreve that I can't even remember the title of. I'm not much of a dog person, and parts of Marley & Me hit a little too close to home, so I didn't finish it. Anita Shreve is generally kind of a downer, and I just wasn't in the mood, so I skipped that one too. I actually finished this month's book club book ahead of schedule. Usually I'm up late on Sunday night trying to be ready for Monday night's book club. I finished The Memory Keeper's Daughter over Christmas. We meet on Monday night and I'm looking forward to discussing it.

Right now I'm reading The Boy Who Loved Anne Frank. So far so good.

No comments: